March 4, 2009

Punky Bruster

So we all know that plaid is 'in' now a days so I decided to do a little post on how much I <3 it right now also. I guess I'm conforming to the fashion world but not where I live because apparently nobody in my part of suburbia dresses like me. I supposedly belong in New York which is great because I LOVE NEW YORK! But anyway sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately I've just been working longgg ass hours at work and my son is getting terribly exhausting! Love you all !


tops: vest- my dads old button up that I cut up, tshirt- from Philippines, tank- joyce leslie; pants: cotton pants joyce leslie; shoes: forever21 kix; jewlery: forever21 & vintage


top: vintage plaid button up; scarf: joyce leslie; sunglasses- forever21; hat: joyce leslie

Please forgive my poor quality pictures! I'm on my way to getting my own Canon XSi so bear with me. Happy Fashion!

<3 sincerely,rox