February 17, 2009

Lava Gina

There comes a time in a person's life where you feel like your just getting old, and I guess that's how you feel when you turn 30! Me and a whole bunch of cousins and friends celebrated my cousin Charleen's 30th birthday on Sunday at Lava Gina in NYC. Not only do I absolutely LOVE the city but I LOVE partying in the city! Here's a glimpse of the night, showing what I wore & the party.





A few of the cousins

The birthday girl & me


wearing: jacket-burlington cf; top-joyce leslie; belt-valentino; jeans-joyce leslie; shoes-makemechic.com

So I'm sure you guys heard of the Jollibee that opened in Woodside, NY and I'm just dieing to gooo !! It so reminds me of the homeland and how much I love it there. Can't wait to go have some and I can't wait to go back to the Philippines in June! Jollibee and Baby here I come!

sincerely,rox