February 14, 2009

City Shine

Last night me and a whole bunch of friends/cousins went to Lucky Cheng's in NYC to celebrate my cousin Paul's 22nd birthday. It was absolutely AMAZING and well worth the $32/person to eat. Entertainment was crazy fun with a whole bunch of wild drags dancing and making fun all over the place! I've never been to a place like that before and it was one of the most memorable nights of the year so far! Thanks to everyone who made the night so freakin' exciting and thanks to the alcohol that infused me with extra happiness! Here's a sneak peak of the night.








You can pretty much imagine the rest.

On another note, today is Valentine's Day and I'm a bit saddened that my fiancee is on the other side of the world right now so we can't spend this day together. However, it's all good because going to the city always makes me feel better no matter how bad of a mood I'm in. NYC today again! <3 it.

sincerely,rox