February 10, 2009

Spring Is Calling


I was browsing through the Spring Summer 09' Marc by Marc Jacobs collection and I decided to share with you all my two favorite looks/upcoming trends from this particular line. First is the playsuit which seems to be making a huge come back from back in the good ol' days. It's retro vibe brings back memories of when my mom had no idea how to dress, but this one by Marc Jacobs brings a more modern, girly, and fun twist. And I'm clearly loving the idea of layered belts.


Skyway multi Selma stripe mix playsuit, Periwinkle oxford stripe voile shirt, Ceylon rose multi paisley park patchwork belt, Indigo multi pocket belt

Second is the jacket and dress combo. This I know is going to be a real popular trend this coming spring/summer season simply because adding the right jacket to the right dress just kicks the chic notch up a whole lot. Add a perfect pair of heels/sandals and your good to go! This one is my favorite look.


SF wash ashbourne denim jacket, Stormy grey multi crosstown stripe print dress

Could the winter be departing any slower?!

sincerely,rox